The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM RHD 1988 E38A Galant VR-4 RS White/Black Richmond, VA $8,900 84K! Clean!

GSX_TC

Starting to really like this car.

fuel

Yes christmas time isn't the best, but I would say there are other factors too

- it's perhaps too costly, especially given rust has now been discovered
- it's an early pre-facelift model so doesn't have the goodies a later model JDM would have such as the 240hp engine with 510cc/big16G/4-bolt axle/larger IC combo/close ratio trans which leads me to ask where the value is over a well sorted USDM model available locally is

Last edited:

streetmasters

Nice to see these coming in now - Safe to say the Galant AMG and the Mirage Cyborgs are on deck or already being imported? Floodgates are open for some clean jdm goodness /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif...hmmm......

MellowVR4

Does this place have a fleet of jdm cars?

SmoothCustomer

I doubt you guys will ever come to this site again, but are you going to be bringing '89 R32 Skylines to the US when they are legal in a few days? I can't afford a GT-R but I would love to have one of the lower models and I would be willing to work something out.

Edit: Looks like it will actually be a few months before most of them are legal, but I guess what I'm asking is if I could tell you what I'm looking for/what I want to spend and if you will help me find a car, or if you will only import what you guys like and then sell it on your site?

Last edited:

VR4ownzU

I wouldn't bet on it. That one was a tuff sell. Rusty cars in Japan in auctions go cheap. Not sure if that's their goal is to get the bottom of the barrel and hike up the price? People are suckers for RHD in any condition I guess? Spend a little more for a rust free one.

No, we purchased this car in Japan due to the fact that it is an early RS and more than like one of only a few (or the only) RS stateside. I can guarantee it is the only one legally here if there are others.

Anyway, a good friend of our purchased this car and traded it in on a GTR last week. So it is now for sale again.

GSX_TC

How much will it be for sale now?

Jesus_Negros

Chris, I text you. I want to get in your ear about a birthday gift for myself. I'm not sure if you changed your number or not.

Jesus_Negros

Quoting blacksheep:
FYI - He can only import cars, not women! brobro.

No, I'm pretty sure he can. Dont f*** on me boy.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned