The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM RHD 1988 E38A Galant VR-4 RS White/Black Richmond, VA $8,900 84K! Clean!

KGVR4

Nice car! Must resist not buying this.

conradical

If I wasn't looking to buy a house I would be all over that! And the color is the only color to get. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ok, here's an update guys.

We are lowering the price on the car. We found some rust underneath. It's not terrible but it's there. So the new price is $8900 and imo that is a steal, fix the rust yourself for minimal cost and you have got one amazing deal!

Turbo99

Do you have pictures of the extent of the rust that you found?

Number680

Beautiful car. Wish I had the extra cash for it. Good luck with the sale.

And I would think importing and making these rare cars available to us is definitely helping the community.

very nice!!!!

G

Staff member
Lot's of cusco parts on it, more than likely a cusco cage. They made one for it back in the day. Also made a fiberglass hood.

slugsgomoo

Quoting KiNgMaRtY:
Any idea who makes that roll cage or is it custom? Such a great fit!

I'd guess G is right, it's probably the cusco bolt in. It's great if you're into cosmetic parts that don't do anything to increase safety and don't meet the requirements for any sanctioning body. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsdunno.gif For as much as they're worth to the "JDM YO" crowd who swoon over folding mirrors and ugly ass fender mounted turn indicators, they're completely pointless.

fuel

^^ an RS wont have power folding mirrors let alone electric mirror movement. The lamps on the top of the fenders are not turn signals/indicators - they light up a pale green at night to mark where the corner of the car is for easier parking.

Yes, pictures of the rust are available upon request, I only have cell phone pics at the moment. I will add the rust pics to the thread once they have been taken with a decent camera.

Thanks for the interest, please let me know if I can answer any other questions!

jcgalntvr4-244

Quoting slugsgomoo:
Quoting KiNgMaRtY:
Any idea who makes that roll cage or is it custom? Such a great fit!

I'd guess G is right, it's probably the cusco bolt in. It's great if you're into cosmetic parts that don't do anything to increase safety and don't meet the requirements for any sanctioning body. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsdunno.gif For as much as they're worth to the "JDM YO" crowd who swoon over folding mirrors and ugly ass fender mounted turn indicators, they're completely pointless.

What is a fender mounted turn indicator ?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

strokin4dr

You know what he meant.

G

Staff member

fuel

Quoting Bimmubishi:
No 4ws on this car if I'm remembering correctly?

-Alex

It's an E38A RS, so no 4WS at all. Only E39A models have 4WS.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned