The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: HTC EVO 3D 4G Sprint phone - ****SOLD****

ApexHunter

This phone is in good condition- to the best of my knowledge, it functions perfectly. It's yours for $90 shipped, which is less than what i paid for it. ****SOLD***

You may be thinking, "Wait, isn't this the same phone that was for sale here recently??!!?" Why, yes it is! I JUST bought this phone from Hondasi88. You can see the FS thread (with some more pics) here.

Q: So why are you selling it right away? A: Because don't need it. Q: Seems sketchy...what's going on here? A: It's not. If you want to know what the deal is, keep reading.

I have been using my personal phone for work for a long time and my employer has been compensating for this. The last few months, i have been getting dangerously close or exceeding my allotted minutes due to work related activity. I checked out my options and talked to my employer. It made more sense to put me on the company plan (verizon) and they got a good deal on an HTC Incredible 2. I started using the phone last Monday. This was my first smartphone. I lasted all of about 1 day before i decided that i had to have one. I resisted for a long time because it seemed like i was always near a computer and that made it hard to justify the extra $$$. But then i realized how much cool stuff you can do with these things! Anyhow, i saw this HTC EVO 3D pop up here and i jumped on it. Today i was on the phone with my boss, telling him that i was so stoked on the Incredible 2 that i ended up buying a smart phone for myself. He then told me that they had intended for me to use the Incredible as much as i needed to, personal use included. Wish he had told me that initially. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif So I am going to be out some cash for shipping on this deal but at least i'm not going to be paying for a smart phone plan that i don't need.

You can PM me here or email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned