The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: HP 12C Financial Calculator $50 shipped

JNR

My wife bought this calculator new for me a few years ago and while I like it, I never used it. It's in basically new condition and comes with the sealed manual and other (promotional) items it came with, including the soft case. I'd like to get $50 shipped (cont. US) and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

John R.

JNR

Any interest in something like this? Not in a rush, but may go ahead and put it on ebay, also.

JNR

Mostly negotiable on the price, if you think it's too high? I'm not using it and hate for it to sit around, so if you have a use, don't be shy...

JNR

LOL, yeah...people still use them too, I guess (least at my old job they did). Probably more for school, or somewhere you can't or don't want to bring in a full computer?

I used to do the calcs by hand (to understand them) then make a spreadsheet for interest calcs, but now with online calculators and built-in software...

But, guess it's like the scientific calc. I use mine daily at work even though the internet and computer are right there; just makes it easier when you're doing long problems, I suppose...

[EDIT - the old HP's can be worth some money, btw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ] I have another one from the mid 80's like this:

still smells new in the box too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif That one I'll ask a bit more for though...

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned