The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM Parts

MX4

FS: Massive JDM stash

These are some parts I have found while having a garage clean up today. All parts including paypal and shipping from New Zealand and will take two weeks to arrive. Check my feedback!

First with payment takes the part. No dibs etc. PM me for paypal address. Due to shipping costs prices are firm, though will lower slightly for multiple items. Cheers!

JDM Rear Mudflaps. Overall good condition. US$80 shipped. SOLD

JDM Fuel Door. Good condition. Pinstripes can be peeled off. $US40 shipped. SOLD

JDM Dash Mat $30 shipped.

Last edited:

citymunky

PMed

prove_it

Yep, that lasted as fast as a cow in a raptor cage....

brisvr4

Those mudflaps look like the same ones that I have.
Mine are from a JDM MX Galant and won't fit the VR4 style rear bar without some cutting at the top of either the mud flap or the bar itself.

MX4

Thanks for that Tim. I didnt realise. Im not sure what car these ones came from as they have been sitting in my garage. Ill message the buyer.

brisvr4

If they trim the bar a tiny bit on the inside they should be able to get it fit. It's only the top that's the issue.
I wouldn't have an issue doing it as you can't see it once trimmed anyway Ryan.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned