The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Go Away People

Can anyone link me to the story from Jay Giling? I just double checked all the charges from last year and he was only charged once. We have a record of PM'in him and he never responded. I would like to clear the air if there any misunderstandings. Jay (crankwalk) you have my number, give me a call.

DailyDSM

Carbon group buy fraud on here? Hope not

Apparently you charged him with your other company, Exotic Carbon (i.e. the one with the same FAX# as HiRev and is the Paypal address Raul has asked for payments to be sent to on this forum ([email protected])). Do your customers agree to have their complete CC# kept on file? Becuause Jay states that his card number was keyed in, rather than swiped, which means you had his complete CC# on file for almost 6 months. It is illegal for a company to retain this information after a transaction has been completed without the CC owners consent. This is to prevent things like...credit card fraud or..."Double Billing".

strokin4dr

These guys still have my money and won't/havent responded to calls and PMs. If anyone else has an issue with Kamil that hasnt been resolved LMK.
-Ryan

Lonewolf64

I have 2 AIM screen names for contacting him and a phone number. I think it is well warranted to post that info here.

b00sted415
greentrbo95gst

Phone number:
510-366-9463

G

Staff member
Bump.

GSX_TC

Bump??? Seriously??

Facepalm...

jnava

Staff member
Mike, wait for it....wait for it.

AnotherNewb

He bump an old thread on wiring too... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

Is he even still around? anyone have any info on Kamil?

jnava

Staff member
I'm waiting for some new gvr4 owner to start asking question about this group buy. I've heard there's a few GVR4 carbon fiber hoods ready to ship.

Epifool

Im wanting to put a cf rs hood on 1848, after i get her up to date on her shots... this is a bad one though, i take it?

jnava

Staff member
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GSX_TC

reet-triple-facepalm.jpg

GIjoe

WOW! Glad these are still available! I'm down for one!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

unistylef

I need to make my own

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned