The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Go Away People

Hertz

Staff member
Posted on 1/14:

Quoting kamilatHirev:
OK, I just talked to our manufacturer and the first hood should be done within 12 days.

Is it too late to join into the group buy? if not when is the deadline for payment/expect date?

strokin4dr

^ Read.

Quoting kamilatHirev:
Once the first hood actually comes out we will have exact price. He adds up man hours and materials and charges us based on that.

Ralli380Gvr4

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif ...unicorns are real.

JSchleim18

Oh that is too fuckin sexy. Kamil if you could get someone to put that on their GVR-4 that'd be perfect!

Thanks

It looks wavey on the sides or is that just a reflection of something? Otherwise it's one small step for the world & one giant step for gvr4 ownres /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

We will try to get someone to come down and try it on. Jeremy, would you like me to model on top of the hood also? 175lbs should not hurt it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The fitment is 98% good due to the damage in shipping of the oem hood. We are working on fixing the 2% issue so it's perfect. I hope you are all excited for this.

pachood_1953

Wow, that does look really good. Tell me more!

JSchleim18

I'm just tryin to keep the customer's/board member's happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I hope that you can get the hoods to fit perfectly but I guess things happen. I am so stoked to see these finally done. If you wanna PM me so we can talk pricing I'd appreciate it.

Thanks again for doing this.

JSchleim18

No problem. Could you get a close up as to how the hood vents mount to the hood?

strokin4dr

Looking good. I can't wait. What is the 2% issue btw?

Hertz

Staff member
Can I get a discount on the 98% hood? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif My car is all f-ed up anyhow, it might actually fit right on mine!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned