The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Glock 19 threaded barrel SOLD

Jason G.

Storm Lake Stainless barrel threaded in 1/2"x28. Comes with the thread protector.

It has 300 rounds through it. Works fine, I just went with a barrel with a matching black finish.

120 shipped

IMG_20111128_163523.jpg

Last edited:

JB

Whats the threading for?

Jason G.

Correct. It threads on just fine to mine.
FWIW, I bought this barrel about a month ago for 225
It's more accurate than the factory barrel as well.

384369_322970011051910_100000167400108_1568741_1633831780_n.jpg

Last edited:

mistaVR4

Is the suppressor included?

mistaVR4

Yes I am /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif GLWS!

Terry Posten

You'd get sent to federal "pound you in the ass" prison if you got caught with that in Iowa.

GLWS

BrandonEchols

Just don't get caught...no reason that the feds should be able to keep tabs on who has these.

Jason G.

Michigan recently allowed the sale of these to civilians. Prior to that, people would buy them on a Form 3 and leave them in possession of their dealer.

johnnyRacer

Quoting Terry Posten:
You'd get sent to federal "pound you in the ass" prison if you got caught with that in Iowa.

GLWS

Same in Chicago

JNR

Yeah, around here I'd think they ream you good for having something like that!

don't get me wrong, I think they're cool and all, but what would somebody *really* use that for? Although same thing could be said for a switchblade knife, I suppose, or a 50 cal handgun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

btw - how many dB do those quiet anyway? I've never heard one in person, but can't imagine they are as quiet as the spy movies?

Last edited:

SouthCaliVR4

They are somewhat effective when paired with a sub-sonic round. Not exactly what you call "silent" but a good round/suppressor combo will make the action louder than the shot. guns designed for a suppressor usually have a slide lock to make things even quieter if need be.

Jason G.

9mm is supersonic. You need to use subsonic rounds (147 grain and up) or else you'll get a sonic crack from the round itself.
dB readings can be misleading as well, but this model drops the dB down to around 130 depending on if the can is wet or dry.

Hollywood's portrayl of them being a hitman's tool and quieter than what they really are is (IMO) why they are regulated.

Who wants to buy a barrel? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned