The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1976 Hallett 19' Jet boat NV $6,000

Lucas03ES

I am trying to sell my VR4 and my boat in hopes to purchase a bigger one by the 4th of July. So here is a copy paste of my ad from another forum. This thing is also babied like my car has been. And I know it is a long shot posting it here.

Thanks

Lucas

Up for sale is my 76 Hallett. I have gone through everything on this boat and it runs like a bitch! I get comments on it wherever I go, and have taken it to the water 6 times this season already. Comes with 2013 Nevada Tags and Lake Mead pass. There is not a thing wrong with this boat, and I am selling to upgrade to a bigger Hallett. This is a Gerard Hinderlich edition, which was when these boats were being built, Hallett sent some of them to him, and he put in the Harman 460 with the special interior arrangement. I have never seen another one with this sort of setup. I have a 1" binder full of every receipt I have for the boat, including a copy of the original title, sales receipt, and build sheet. I am the third owner. Boat has a stainless bimini top w/ blue fabric (not shown), custom fit cover, and tandem axle trailer.

Specs:

Boat:
Brand new interior, 2 months old
3 coats of wax 1 month ago
Brand new grey Hallett carpet (Just like in the late model boats)
New steering cable and helm
New shift cable
New wiring from gauges to the entire motor
Autometer carbon fiber marine gauges
New fuel lines & filters
Twin IMCO 10 gal. aluminum fuel tanks

Harman 460:
New heads with Ford racing valves, CC'd, built by John Force's mechanic
MSD R2R distributor
Blaster SS coil
Holley 750cfm double pumped, vac secondaries
New gauge senders
New starter
Rewarder water-cooled exhaust
All new water lines
New plugs

Berkeley 12JC pump:
Stainless A impeller
Fresh paint
Rebuilt a few years back before I got it (Have receipt)

Trailer:
New paint
New lights all around
New bunks (Wood & Carpet)
Sand blasted and powdercoated rims/hubcaps
New tires

Lucas03ES

Thanks! I get comments on it wherever I go. Really trying to sell this and my VR4 so I can buy a bigger boat that can sleep my girlfriend and I on overnight trips. Really surprised this hasn't sold yet at this price!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned