The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 893/2000 performance part out in NOR CAL

paiutey

Long over-due BUMP. Sorry guys for the late responses. I forgot I even had this thread lol. I posted more pics of the fmic with piping. All pics are posted in the link at the top of this thread. Fmic comes with all piping, couplers, and clamps. I ran this fmic setup with a down firing Pte 6152e turbo.

As far as the catch can setup, I didnt have it mounted to anywhere. I had it sit where the cruise control/emission canister went. The SS braided lines supported the catch can up and pretty much stayed still.

$400 plus shipping for fmic with piping

$120 for valve cover.

Last edited:

paiutey

Bump.
Still have fmic w/ pipes and SBR smim. Will sell entire exhaust (o2 housing to muffler) for $300 picked up.

GSX_TC

What color is the shell because I need a few body pieces like front passenger fender depending if it's Nile black

paiutey

It is Nile black but I am now keeping the shell. Nothing will be parted from the car.

GSX_TC

Dammit, I just cant get a break, im never gonna find these parts...

paiutey

Bump.

Still selling FMIC with piping, SBR smim, 2g elbow with iat bung, and custom exhaust. I may trade parts since I need: 91-94 turbo ecu with good caps, either 14b 16g 18g 20g, aftermarket clutch and flywheel. Link to the pictures near the top of page 1.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts