The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Free stuff

thedsmguy

Just some things I pulled from a gvr4 that I scrapped out. Feel free to make any kind of donation to the website (It is that time of year! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif). You pay shipping plus $1 for fuel to get to fedex. Some of these long pieces are not going to be easy to find a box for!

Thanks.
img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

toybreaker

iconoclast
Now that's how it's done! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

And thanks for your recent donation to the board.

It's folks like you that keep the lights on for the rest of us.

citymunky

do you gave a clock with no broken tabs? Black oh-sh*t handles?

thedsmguy

What you see is what I have available. I'd actually not mind sending this all in one package! (except headliner piece, its to long for this box I found).

citymunky

thats the problem I can't see. The pic's are too small to make out anything.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned