The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: FREE sh*t

coyotes

Let's get this rolling. Post your free stuff in here. If you want any of my stuff, pay shipping.

-GVR4 stock midpipe, no rust
-GVR4 stock cruise control, worked fine
-GVR4 stock muffler, some rust
-GVR4 air cleaner lid

tombaman

Shipping for the midpipe 47978

MMorgan

Pm sent.

GVR4kauai

I have parts I can list also. I have the cruise control stuff, stock maf, stock shifter, stock ic setup and maybe more. Just cover shipping

Last edited:

Dasith

if any of you guys would like to ship cruise control stuff to Australia, i would very much appreciate it.

my Jspec doesn't have cruise /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

strokin4dr

Do would need more than just the underhood cruise stuff that they are giving away.
There is a control unit under the dash near the fuse box with a lot of wires running to it, as well as the wiper stalk with controls. Don't think this would do you much good without more parts and a lot of work.

GVR4kauai

I have all the cruise related stuff if you want I can see what shipping would be?

coyotes

I sent PMs to all who asked. If you posted in here and didn't get a reply, parts may already be spoken for. I'll PM you if they are available again.

Dasith

Quoting GVR4kauai:
I have all the cruise related stuff if you want I can see what shipping would be?

thanx mate.

i already have the wiper stalk,

if you could, please check the shipping for the rest of the stuff.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts