The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Not free, but close gvr4/1g stuff

autobahntom

I am going to scrap all the mitsu (gvr4/1g) stuff that I have. I just don't have time to fool with it any more. However, I have some parts that are good, but need some cleaning up. 3 14b turbos, some cas (90, and 91-not sure what all they are), the 'filler' piece that goes under the headlights and above the bumper-may be two of these here, 2 fuel filters (bnib)- NOT oem-one fram one purolator, 1 4 bolt axle cup, 10 1g heads, some shifter assemblies, many sets of wheels, wiring-lots of this, 1g mas, ss oil feed from ofh to mitsu turbos, fuse box covers, starters, alternators, 7 bolt long block; 1g rods/pistons, wiseco pistons, and lots more.
oem set of 89 turbo colt wheels (steel with chrome trim ring and chrome center cap).
7 driveshafts (1g-NO gvr4).
guage clusters (1g and gvr4).
partial set of seats from gvr4

I have a garage full of parts. NO transmissions, NO 6 bolt blocks. a few transfer cases though.

PM me for interest in any of the above items. Low ball is fine-it is all going to be scrapped if not sold. Local people are welcome to come and look at the stuff. I would like to see people from this board get it-therefore this is the only board I have posted this stuff on.
Tom

dsm10o0

pmd about the pistons and fuel filter..

What kind of condition are the colt wheels in? and would you be willing to ship?
Thanks

Interested in the 14b's if you can PM me more info on condition and shipped to 92104.
Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned