The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: free evo rear seats

1941Galant

They aren't in bad shape, a little dusty. Located in Danville pa, but I may be able to bring them to winchester VA if I have enough room. I am not going to meet someone far away or ship them.

strokin4dr

Can't beat free. Wish I was closer!

VR4Scott

Which model seats are they? I have a friend nearby you.

1941Galant

They are blue and black evo 8 seats. Sorry, but I'm not taking the time to put up pictures. I'm in the middle of moving and starting a new job and I just don't feel like dealing with these things.

WesternMD_VR4

Come to Hagerstown md?if your taking 81 you'd go right through Hagerstown

Last edited:

VR4Scott

My buddy is in elizabethtown. I'll pay you the gas money or you can drop them off at your closest fastenal for me and I'll pay you to just wrap them up and drop them off.

1941Galant

I got back to the first person to message or respond to this ad. If the seats aren't gone by the time I leave PA on Sunday they will go to the next person.

VR4Scott

44 minutes here

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned