The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo 8 Rear Seats 150 obo delivered, from Virginia Beach to North East, Pa

transparentdsm

so i just bought evo 8 interior and have to drive to plymouth, va to pick it up, i will be spending the night in virginia beach and then driving back to North East Pa. i will be taking 13n to 1n to 95n to nj29 to 202 through flemington up to 206. if anyone is interested in buying the seats i will deliver them. i would like 150 or best offer, please make offers. they are ready to be put right in the galant apparently so no cutting required. im not sure when i will be going to get them, but if someone wants them it will make me go sooner and i do really want to go get them...

Last edited:

transparentdsm

i will hit you up when im heading down there and maybe we can work/figure something out. i will pull the transfer case this weekend and get you pictures of it. maybe we can work something out and ill come by and install it too and try to get you car working

Hondasi88

I just picked up another transfer case.......but i'll send you a list of odds and ins i need. Coming by is NO problem at all!

well talk

transparentdsm

ok so im going down to virginia beach on the 30th to get the seats so if anyone is interested in the rear section of the evo seats let me know because i will let them go for super cheap. PM me and we can talk price.

Diego

Shane I want these. Get me a shipping quote to 51105 please.

desant78

Hey man if your hungry or need a rest stop I'm about 9 miles out of Philly if you wanna swing by. I've done that drive a ton for work and its not bad if you come up the coast. DC and Baltimore will take years off your life.

transparentdsm

oh i know, i used to live in virginia beach. i have made this drive like 40 times. i used to live in tahoe, ca for the winter then virginia in the summer.... oh how i miss the life of a snowboarder.... thank you for the invite, who knows maybe ill have to swing by to check out your car....

transparentdsm

bump im leaving tomorrow morning. if anyone on my drive down needs anything let me know by the end of today so i can have it ready for you when i drive down.

citymunky

when are you coming down?

transparentdsm

not sure but this weekend is easter so going to grandma's and next weekend is a friends wedding so thats a def no go, im thinking the weekend of the 21st or the 28th..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned