The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo IX SSL front seats w/ curtis brackets ***SOLD****

JCorbo25

These are my favorite but I'm getting out.

2006 Evolution IX GSR SSL Leather Recarros. Awesome seats, by far my favorite seats in any evo. Pulled them out of my Evo IX.

$800 w/ brackets - may be willing to ship, just not sure on logistics. THESE BOLT IN.

Located in Sacramento, CA
20140517_131808_zps535d98cd.jpg

Here is my parts album, putting it all up for sale.
click

Last edited:

turbowop

I'd love to put these in 1051. Anybody wanna buy my Sparcos so I can get these Recaros? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ghostinthevr4

I'm interested in these seats but I don't want to pay for shipping, is there a possibility you may travel to Sac town? If so and you bring them with you to Walnut could we possibly make a deal?

Jesus_Negros

Buy them Roy.

Last edited by a moderator:

JCorbo25

Quoting ghostinthevr4:
I'm interested in these seats but I don't want to pay for shipping, is there a possibility you may travel to Sac town? If so and you bring them with you to Walnut could we possibly make a deal?

Yes, I could get them to Walnut Creek... or do you mean Walnut?

manikbastrd

Gahhh I was just about to post that I can have my parents pick them up from you on the way from the bay to Corvallis. If they are still for sale PM me I can have my brother there in a day or two from MArtinez CA

JCorbo25

They are still available, first one with money in my hand.

Not separating the brackets! These are 'slim line' brackets that drop the seating position 1-1.5", really helps with headroom.

Yes, the seats slide forward/back on rails, only has one adjustment knob for reclining (it swaps easily between the two).

ghostinthevr4

Yes, I could get them to Walnut Creek... or do you mean Walnut?

Sorry I thought you where here in Socal I was thinking the Walnut next to Diamond Bar.

Tre3zy

pmed

JCorbo25

Sold to Tre3zy! Thanks!

Tre3zy

Got them home cant wait to put them on tomorrow thnx again john

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned