The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: FREE 2.4 6bolt block - Picked up only

Jesus_Negros

Bare block for free just come get it. 235mm deck height and 87.5mm cylinder bore. Use this to build a 2.4 or you could build a 2.1 or 2.2 destroker with the higher deck height allowing up to 162mm long rods it would really rev.

Last edited by a moderator:

89Mirageman

You buy this from me? I remember selling someone in Va a 2.4 block and their friend met me to get it.

VR4Scott

Greyhound it to me?

Jesus_Negros

Quoting 89Mirageman:
You buy this from me? I remember selling someone in Va a 2.4 block and their friend met me to get it.

I bought one from you, I can't remember if it was this one or the one I built.

desant78

If you can wait I'll take it. I work in Philly but pass through va all the time because I do a lot of work at NOB in Norfolk. In the next month I should be driving though. Of course if someone else comes first don't hold it!

citymunky

I'll pick it.

Jesus_Negros

first come first served!

Jesus_Negros

Block is citymunkys

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned