The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Forced Performance 2 cams (FP2s)

dsm10o0

They are in perfect condition. Perfect street/strip cams ive owned. Best part of these cams are no body would ever know you have them until you tell them. Idles like stock factory cams! Ive put around 5000 miles on them. Absolutely no pitting or scoring on them.

$300 shipped anywhere in the US

dsm10o0

doesnt come with cam gears

Picture176.jpg

Picture178.jpg

Picture179.jpg

Picture177.jpg

GSX_TC

you still have these? i'll have the money for them in 4 days. whats your paypal?

dsm10o0

Not for sale for now, ill bump this thread back up when I sell these when I buy a diff set of cams to replace these. Someone flaked on the ones I was suppose to get so I still need my fp2s

dsm10o0

Back for sale now, already bought another set of cams for a good deal. Pm'd back those who were interested, first come first serve basis.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Pm sent, hopefully first in line, especially since I'll be using these to go all the way to the shootout and back this year.

Last edited:

dsm10o0

Pending sale to Mike

GSX_TC

=D thanks man

dsm10o0

No man. Thank you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Nice doing business with you again

How bout a set of springs and retainers while your at it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GSX_TC

Haha nah I already got a bitchin valve train on the new motor, I just needed one last piece which was those cams. Atleast now for future reference you'll know I don't flake out and mean business =)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts