The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: performance and stock

dsm10o0

Check my dsmtuners ad. too lazy to for some pics.

I got some more stuff for sale. Prices are best offer and pick up only. Will ship at buyers expenses. Also willing to trade for some parts.

BC 272 cams. $200 picked up. still on the car. nice lopy idle. They have some pitting on the lopes. Thats why i price them low but they work good.

PTE 880cc injectors $190 around 2-3k miles.

Glow shift gauges. Boost, EGT with probe, and oil pressure with sender. Still on the car. works good, changing my gauge to something different $100 or best offer

2g exhaust manifold $40 obo good upgrade from a stock 1g.

2g eprom ecu $150 virgin, never been touched and works great

2 - 90* 2.5 intercooler pipings coupler. new $20 each

14b/16g SS J Pipe. $30

Feeler:

Not sure if i wanna sell it yet but will let it go for the right price

Holset HX35/WH1C. Its gonna be a long while before imma get to run this turbo. Its in great condition. No side to side or in and out shaft play. Already bought the oil lines for it. -4an oil feed -10an drain line

Dont forget to check out my other FS listings. I have a lotta stuff around my house and my gf house /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

click

looking for Tial or HKS ssqv BOV. Exhaust manifold with 38mm wastegate flange, set of 17's tires. set of 16 inch rims(RX7 or 2gb gst)

Let me know if you need anything that i dont have listed up. I might have it.

click

Last edited:

jepherz

Staff member
Please watch the bumps, you are allowed one per week per the rules. Good luck with the sale!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned