The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Floormats! Come get your floormats!

turboflanagan

Yes these are still available!

I have been away for a few days, so sorry for not getting with you guys sooner.

There have been some small changes to the whole mat deal. None are major, but changes all the same.

First, there are only certain designs that will be available from this point forward. I don't have a collection of all the pics of these because they were on my old computer and can't access them now. I am trying to build that pic selection back so you know specifically what is available.

Basically the original design is still available and the design down the door sill is available. You can choose either of the two Galant fonts and either of the two VR4 designs (text only or badge look).

The numbers on the rear mats will be in the block type font.

Color options for the mats and embroidery colors still exist. I still think the grey 186 is the best choice because it matches the factory carpet pretty darn well for 20 year old cars. Black is a popular option as well. I just like the matching color.

I am replying to pm's next. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Edit:

For pricing, it looks like the pricing will be staying the same for now. I am still working out some kinks with the mat guys. This all came about because of some recent orders that went sideways. Due to the issues, I am making it as simple as possible and still provide some choices to you guys as well as keep the mat guys from hating me with bunches of crazy changes and options and stuff.

With that said, choices beyond those stated start at the $125 price PLUS an additional $75 or more for the custom set-up.

Last edited:

NinjaVR4

just got mine ordered getting the ones like those on page 5. Will post pics when I get them.

turboflanagan

The back is a rubberized material that sticks really well to the carpet. Well, it does not stick, but it holds in place without shifting around under your feet.

can they do any color as the back ground of the emblem were the one above is white could they do like red or blue thanx

GSX_TC

hey are these mats still available? if so how much to get them Exactly like this but with 550/2000 on the rears in the same format, font and color like the fronts.

129284-0-0-0.jpg

LOL the infamous mats. I don't know if you ever got to see a picture of them Peter.

Here are the front and rear mats for anyone deciding on styles:

Peter was a great guy to deal with to get the mats and he will bend over backwards to make sure that you are happy with your purchase!

Last edited by a moderator:

turboflanagan

Thanks for posting the pictures. I had not seen them.

And thanks to Darksyne, this is all screwed up for everyone! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just kidding. Sort of...

We went through a spell where orders were just not capable of going out correctly. I think Darksyne got at least 4 sets... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

If he wasn't so damn picky... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have now gotten the mat guys sorted out again and we are only doing two styles with no custom stuff unless you want to pay a very high custom set-up charge.

I need to post pics of the two different designs available, but you can get either Galant font with either the badge or the script type VR4 font on the front mats and have that in the middle or out at the door sill. The rear mats get the numbers in block text.

And yes, they are still available. Due to a VERY crazy life schedule right now, I am a bit slow to respond. Sorry for that, but I have to keep other things as higher priorities for now. I will certainly try to take care of you the best I can, but please understand that I have a bunch going on right now.

Thanks!

Quoting Darksyne:
LOL the infamous mats. I don't know if you ever got to see a picture of them Peter.

Here are the front and rear mats for anyone deciding on styles:

Peter was a great guy to deal with to get the mats and he will bend over backwards to make sure that you are happy with your purchase!

blue64tsi

YES love ^^^^^^^^^ that style and font everything******* lemme know when u get a price quote.... i dont need my number on it

EgonOlsen

when you have a price and the look of the new ones I would be interested in a set too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

turboflanagan

The rears will need to be either blanks or have your car number embroidered on them.

The VR4 badge will not be an option without a hefty add-on fee. This is not because they have not done it, as obviously they have, but rather because of all the problems I have had getting them to send out the right mats with the right options on them. I don't want to keep eating the cost of mats and shipping hoping to maybe sell them to someone else who likes the design.

So the mat guys and I have agreed to certain options that will be available and I order them like a Micky-D's combo. #1 in red, or #3 in silver. Makes it simple for the people in the shop to get it right and very, very little room for error.

If you want something different from standard, you gots to pay extra. And the mat guys determine how much, so I can't say there is a certain dollar charge for custom stuff.

img.php

These are 3 of the 4 options you have. The 4th is getting the last font style positioned out at the door sill.

Cost is $125 shipped with car number on rear mats. $115 with blank rears.

dammitjim

Quoting Darksyne:

This is the best design posted in the thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif It should really be one of the options for $125.

GSX_TC

I agree

strokin4dr

Quoting strokin4dr:
Can you get the "Galant VR4" script to run vertically on the front mats, and offset to the side? Something like this crude mspaint pic:

Just noticed that someone went with the layout I inquired about back in '08 with no response. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Looks good. I may have to finally order a set.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned