The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: FEELER: ACT twin disc clutch, 6 bolt awd.

theevozero

I'm debating getting rid of this clutch while I have the engine on the stand. Its just too much clutch for what I wanna do and wanna do everything I can to keep my transmission alive. It has about 500 miles on it, still plenty of meat left on the discs. Works great, super light pedal pressure, real grabby, fast shifting and complete. Its seen 1 track day only. I bought it new a while back for $1400. For the right offer, I will let it go. If not, it goes back in my car. I do not have pictures of it right now. But I will update this thread with them as soon as I get them. 214-883-0389. Call or text anytime.

For specific info on the clutch, refer to click

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned