The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo X suspension and intercooler

89Mirageman

Suspension and front mount intercooler from an Evo X. I have no idea on the mileage but as clean as they are I don't think there's too many miles on them. Please pm me with your zip for a shipping quote but I ask you to be serious. Paypal is [email protected] first come, first serve. Thanks!

Suspension SOLD

Stock intercooler. Someone painted an M stencil on it but it should come off pretty easy. SOLD

Last edited:

theevozero

I was about to ask, because, they look like they're damn close.

Whoodoo

Rears I think are longer than the stock struts and I can't confirm the bushing is the correct size. I haven't put my hands on the rears so I'm only guessing from the pictures I've seen. The fronts are very similar to the evo 8/9 fronts. The top and bottom hats are a little different, the springs are slightly different in the dead coils, and the strut is a little longer overall. Read about my front evo X conversion here.

89Mirageman

I have no idea guys but I can get better pics or measurements, just ask.

curtis

Struts Sold.... payment sent as a gift....... Thanks again Chris

Buy his IC great guy and always been an asset to the board. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Last edited:

89Mirageman

Thanks Curtis and keep us updated on what you have to do (if anything) to get these to work. I know somebody needs an Intercooler now. Shoot me a (fair) offer on it.

89Mirageman

The core alone is 11-1/2" tall, 19-1/4" long & 2-5/8" thick. It's about 25" including the end tanks and roughly 29" including the outlet pipe.

92_talon_awd

Can't wait to get this intercooler and hook it up, thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned