The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: ECU chip,rims/tires,exhaust silencer,HFC fs

jesus_ralliart

so i have some stuff left over after the sale of the galant.

first, stock rims with all season tires. i bought these off a member and never used them. 100-200 bucks is what they seem to sell for. so, 200 obo

click

second i have an ecu chip. 90/60/AWD KNOCK 550cc EVO8. if somebody really wants i can take a pic of this but its literally that label on a chip...
these seem to sell for about 60 bucks. So, 60 obo.

lemme know guys..

Last edited:

natoe

do you know what MAF it is for? is the 'EVO 8' label just for the injectors or is that the MAF as well?

jesus_ralliart

I'm sorry, i really dont know. Car wasn't running an evo maf when I bought her.

I'm also adding a high flow cat and apexi N1 exhaust silencer to the list.

I'm not sure what they are worth but I guess Ill say 50 bucks each? I'll do a package deal for someone who picks it all up.

jesus_ralliart

the n1 exhaust went with the car. I have the silencer thats left over for it.

I can take a pic of the high flow when I get a chance.

2of9

I know this is a very long shot but I need a set or '1' of those 92 rims. I'm guessing shipping would be about the cost of what you're asking though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned