The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Decided to sell some things that were on the shelf.

4nmscle

All prices include shipping to continental US. Canada and anywhere overseas will need to pay shipping. I would request that it be paypal as a gift so I can make a couple of dollars lol. If you do not feel comfortable doing that, then please add fees. Thanks for looking guys. If you have questions about how I am to deal with, please check out my good guy thread. I do not think I have a bad guy thread. If I do, please direct me to it because I am unaware of it.

These calipers were pulled off for warranty work due to paint fade. They are in working order.
Evo Passenger Front caliper. $110
IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

Evo Driver Rear caliper $60
IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

Rebuilt throttle body w/ FIAV block off plate, MilSpec seals new OEM BISS screw, oring, and cap. New OEM throttle body base gaskets. PENDING That is cost of the parts
IMG_0242.jpg

1g Alternator in good working order. Will come with bracket as well as lower mounting bolt. $50
IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

3rd brake light VR4 spoiler. I am pretty sure a couple of the bulb are burnt but I don't remember. $30
IMG_0248.jpg

Stock crank pulley. Pulled this off a 1g. $20
IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

2g MAF 609. You can have everything that you see. Pulled off a customer's car and is in working order. NO CONNECTOR. $60
IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

Megan Racing test pipe for an Evo. Still brand new never installed. Customer decided he wanted me to do an aluminum exhaust from the down pipe back. $50
IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

Water pump pulleys. Pulled off a 1g AWD. $10
IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

1g SMIC. $30
IMG_0272.jpg

GVR4 under dash fuse block cover. $30
IMG_0274.jpg

Last edited:

4nmscle

I forgot to add. New in wrapper OEM non cruise throttle cable. $50

Diego

I was just going to send money for the Hallman too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

4nmscle

You should have hit me up. It's been sitting here for like 2 weeks.

4nmscle

AFPR and Carbon Intake are SOLD.

4nmscle

eBay 2G AWD down pipe is SOLD

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned