The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: coilovers and tein camber plates

galantrevolution

For sale a set of coilovers I don't know the brand they came off from my 92 vr4 and I just don't like coilovers for daily driver so I'm asking $300 for the set with the tein camber plates plus shipping I think greyhound will be cheaper due to weight.

ktmrider

Interesting, look like EVO8/9 models modded for GVR4 ( spacers inside lower mount most notably ). Should find out brand, they appear to be cartridge rebuildable.

Not a fan of that welded lower mount ( guessing the PO wanted more negative Camber ) but the Tein plates alone are worth a few $$$.

citymunky

Quoting galantrevolution:
Have anyone had ship coilovers before any idea was the total weight?

About 70 pounds or so. USPS parcal post is the cheapest way.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned