The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: DMS 50mm "Giant" Coilovers VR4 Specific w/ Noltec Camber/Caster Plates

Boostin21

Yes. As stated above by SleepinGVR4 (kind of you). These are top of the line! DMS started up by building coilovers for the GVR4 and Legacy Sports way back in the day. Who better to build a coilover for your car than a company that has been developing them since almost day one.

dustyduff

Buy with confidence from this seller too. The camber plates arrived at my house as described before I even got a tracking number. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Free bump for a great seller.

Boostin21

The coilovers are still available. What better X-MAS gift than a real nice suspension setup?

bump

Boostin21

Merry Christmas BUMP!

I have a few members still interested.

Boostin21

Still available.

Boostin21

Bump

Boostin21

To the top... Its tax season!

I am accepting ALL reasonable offers!!!!!!

Boostin21

tarmac
the NT specifies that they are for tarmac/rally/gravel

wadda ya say bud? i know you like nice things, really nice things. especially on your cars. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cheekychimp

Just concerned about ride quality. I really don't want a bouncy or hard ride. I had been lead to believe the Tarmac coil overs were performance orientated and the ride was a little harsh. Don't mean that as a criticism, but I know your car was caged and more hardcore whereas mine is still street orientated.

Boostin21

well the 6 miles these bad boys have were through good ol' downtown Cedarburg, WI. they rode much better than i thought they would and compared to other coilovers the DMS outshined any others that I've driven with.

Boostin21

$2400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This week only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boostin21

Ok, best offer will be accepted starting now....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned