The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Clearing Out Some Stuff From My Empire Of Dirt

BluFalcon

Cleaning out some stuff around the garage, and found some items I don’t really want or need , so it’s for sale. Prefer a local buyer, but I will ship at buyer’s expense, unless otherwise noted. You've seen my Goodguy thread, and all that gushing praise still applies. If you want to use Paypal, that's fine, but tack on another 2.9% if you don't want to send payment as a gift.

1.<b>*SOLD*</b> 90-91 DSM Light Set- Extremely Clean Set Of DSM Parking Lights and Corner Lights. No Cracks, Broken Tabs, Or Oxidation. Probably The Cleanest Set of These Lights I’ve Ever Found. -$50 For The Set (Will Not Break Up Set) <b>- SOLD!</b>
20150120_134355.jpg

2. 90-91 Eagle Talon Center Grill- I Have Two Of These In Black. Good Condition, With No Cracks Or Broken Tabs On The Body Of The Grill. The Talon Badge In The Center, Does Show Signs Of Pitting And Wear, But Still In Serviceable Condition. -$25 Each
20150120_134501.jpg

3. <b>*SOLD*</b> 1G DSM FMIC “Race” Core- Core Was Sold By DSMotorsport As Part Of Their Race FMIC Kit. The Core Is A Genuine Spearco 2-216 Core, With Endtanks And 2.5 in Outlets For Short Route FMIC Piping. The Core Is Slightly Dented Because A Previous Owner Forgot How Low The Car Was. Purely Cosmetic Damage. I Have A 2.5in SS Cold Side Pipe Flanged For a Tial BOV, And A 2.5 in 90 Degree Aluminum Elbow That I Will Include With The Core. -$275
20150120_133823.jpg

20150120_133850.jpg

20150120_133950.jpg

4. Magnus Billet 4G63 Reusable Oil Filter- I Bought This A Few Months Ago, And Decided I Really Didn’t Need It. Reusable Oil Filter With A Cleanable SS Filter Element. Element Can be Removed For Inspection And Cleaning. Never Used, Just Been Rolling Around In A Box For A While. Includes Fixture To Properly Disassemble And Reassemble Filter. -$110 Shipped
20150125_015621.jpg

20150125_015639.jpg

5. JMFab SS Exhaust Manifold Heatshield- Cutout For SB Racing Manifold With External Gate. Stainless Steel, Polished. -$40
20150124_170811.jpg

6. 4 Bolt Axles- Spare Set Of 4 Bolt Rear Axles. I Believe These Are For A 1G Rear End, But Can’t Be 100% Sure As I Found These Loose In A Shop That Was Closing Up. I Have A Single Axle As Well, Which Can Go With the Set. Prefer Local Sale Only- $50 Set
20150124_163931.jpg

7. HKS Throttle Body Elbow- Cast Aluminum, With Approximately 58mm Inlet/Outlet. Good Condition. Would Work Well With The Cold Side Piping I Have For Item #3. - $60 Shipped
20150125_022902.jpg

8.<b>*SOLD*</b> 90 Throttle Body- Complete 90 Throttle Body With All Plugs And Sensors, With Additional Incomplete Throttle Body For Parts. -$25

9. 2G Prothane Inserts- 13-502 Front Roller And 13-504 Rear Roller Inserts. Red, Brand New In Packaging. $20 Shipped.

10.<b>*SOLD*</b> Old School HKS Wastegate- Gate Outlet Seat Measures Approximately 44mm. Old, Rusty, But Works. Ops Checked Fine. Small Grind Mark On Diaphragm Body , Between The Upper And Lower Halves. No Additional Flanges,Gaskets Or Hardware. What You See, Is What You Get- $50
20150125_014446.jpg

11.<b>*SOLD*</b> Knock Off Greddy Type-RS BOV- Got This Fake Greddy BOV Recently With Some Spare Parts, And I’m Tired Of Looking At It. Includes 2.5 in Adaptor Pipe With BOV Flange. Probably Made Out Of Shattered 10 Second Dreams.- $20
20150125_014546.jpg

12. HKS SSQV BOV- Got This In A Box Of Parts, After It Had been Disassembled. As Far As I Know, It’s A Genuine HKS Unit. Needs Hardware To Bolt The Cover To The Plunger Seat And BOV Body, Also Needs A New Nipple For The BOV Body. Includes Aluminum Weld On BOV Flange And Recirculation Fitting. Pick Up A Knock Off BOV For Parts, And You Can Put This One Back Together. -$20 Shipped
20150125_021229.jpg

13. 76mm Accufab Throttle Body- Mustang Accufab Throttle Body Modified For Use On a DSM. Includes DSM Throttle Linkage On Shaft. I was Told This Throttle Body Leaks From The TPS Sensor, So That’s Why It’s Cheap. -$75
20150125_022805.jpg

14. Autometer 1G DSM 3 Gauge A-Pillar Pod- 3 Gauge Pod, With Two Pods Opened Up For 60mm Gauges And One Single Pod For A 52mm Gauge. -$20

Last edited:

BluFalcon

I believe both grilles are spoken for, if that changes I'll let you know. Same goes for the piping. If that changes as well, I'll let you know.

slugsgomoo

I know you say local on the axles... but I'm curious what it would cost to get them to 98310 in terms of shipping...

BluFalcon

Andrew: If I was shipping just one, that might be an option, but all three? Let me see if I can find a plastic tub or something to thrown them in.

The heatshield should bolt up to a 2g manifold with no issues.

Also feel free to make offers on this stuff, especially if you think I'm smoking crack on my prices. However, I do reserve the right to say NO, and/or ridicule you publicly if said offer is made in this thread and not a PM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited:

fuel

tempted with the HKS TB elbow.. but I just bought a 2G elbow.. hrmm

BluFalcon

90-91 DSM Front Light Set- SOLD

90 Throttle Bodies- SOLD

Everything else is still available.

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Updated original post with status of items.

Still have both Talon Grilles, Accufab TB, Magnus Billet Oil Filter/Tool, SS Heatshield, and 2G Prothane Inserts along with anything else not listed as SOLD.

Last edited:

ghostinthevr4

Can you confirm that the rear axles are for a 1g they look like 2g axles to me, if they are 1g and your ever in the Houston area preferably on a weekend afternoon if I'm not working I can take them off your hands.

JondoeVR4

They are 1g axles bro, although Ive never had a 2g turbo, I believe the 2g rear axles are set up like our front axles with a big ass center nut holding the shaft on.

ghostinthevr4

I think your right Jon I did a quick google search and saw other 1gs with these axles. Now it's just a matter of driving 2 and a half hours to get them.

BluFalcon

Sorry, I haven't been on here in a bit, so I missed some of the replies. If you want the axles, I can meet you halfway. I'm in Arlington, between Dallas and Fort Worth. I have a VW TDI as a daily now, so driving for a bit isn't a big deal for me. If that sounds doable, shoot me a PM and maybe we can set something up.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned