The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Magnus Oil Filter, HKS TB Elbow, Accufab TB And Other Assorted Detrius

BluFalcon

Cleaning out some stuff around the garage, and found some items I don’t really want or need , so it’s for sale. Prefer a local buyer, but I will ship at buyer’s expense, unless otherwise noted. You've seen my Goodguy thread, and all that gushing praise still applies. If you want to use Paypal, that's fine, but tack on another 2.9% if you don't want to send payment as a gift.

1. 90-91 Eagle Talon Center Grill- I Have One Of These In Black. Good Condition, With No Cracks Or Broken Tabs On The Body Of The Grill. The Talon Badge In The Center, Does Show Signs Of Pitting And Wear, But Still In Serviceable Condition. -$35 Shipped
20150120_134501.jpg

2. Magnus Billet 4G63 Reusable Oil Filter- I Bought This A Few Months Ago, And Decided I Really Didn’t Need It. Reusable Oil Filter With A Cleanable SS Filter Element. Element Can be Removed For Inspection And Cleaning. Never Used, Just Been Rolling Around In A Box For A While. Includes Fixture To Properly Disassemble And Reassemble Filter. -$100 Shipped
20150125_015621.jpg

20150125_015639.jpg

3. JMFab SS Exhaust Manifold Heatshield- Cutout For SB Racing Manifold With External Gate. Stainless Steel, Polished. -$40
20150124_170811.jpg

4. 4 Bolt Axles- Spare Set Of 4 Bolt Rear Axles. I Believe These Are For A 1G Rear End, But Can’t Be 100% Sure As I Found These Loose In A Shop That Was Closing Up. I Have A Single Axle As Well, Which Can Go With the Set. Prefer Local Sale Only- $50 Set
20150124_163931.jpg

5. HKS Throttle Body Elbow- Cast Aluminum, With Approximately 58mm Inlet/Outlet. Good Condition. - $60 Shipped
20150125_022902.jpg

6. 2G Prothane Inserts- PN:13-502 Front Roller And PN:13-504 Rear Roller Inserts. Red, Brand New In Packaging. $20 Shipped.

7. HKS SSQV BOV- Got This In A Box Of Parts, After It Had been Disassembled. As Far As I Know, It’s A Genuine HKS Unit. Needs Hardware To Bolt The Cover To The Plunger Seat And BOV Body, Also Needs A New Nipple For The BOV Body. Includes Aluminum Weld On BOV Flange And Recirculation Fitting. Pick Up A Knock Off BOV For Parts, And You Can Put This One Back Together. -$20 Shipped
20150125_021229.jpg

8. 76mm Accufab Throttle Body- Mustang Accufab Throttle Body Modified For Use On a DSM. Includes DSM Throttle Linkage On Shaft. I was Told This Throttle Body Leaks From The TPS Sensor, So That’s Why It’s Cheap. -$60 Shipped
20150125_022805.jpg

Last edited:

OpticalPhenom

I want the ssqv. Pm me back and I'll PayPal.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned