The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: ***ALL SOLD*** (90 dsm water pipe etc)

ApexHunter

Sold Items:
Oil cooler kit. Includes lines, heat exchanger, and filter relocation kit. SOLD $75 shipped
OEM Oil Filter Housing. '90 style, for external oil cooler. Brand new in packaging. I will toss in a new OEM gasket also. SOLD$60 shipped
OEM Crank Pulley. Brand new, i will toss in a new OEM center bolt and washer also. SOLD$110 shipped
RRE Stainless Steel Turbo Oil Supply Line. Complete kit, NIB. SOLD$35 shipped
90 DSM Water Pipe. SOLD$50 shipped

Last edited:

gsxtasee1

pm sent for cooler kit & feed line. i want em please

theevozero

FYI, that is not a non-turbo water pipe. A non-turbo water pipe doesn't have a turbo coolant feed fitting on it. This particular one is a 90 turbo water pipe. Due to the fact that it does have the coolant feed and does not have the nipple near the water pump for the water-oil cooler.

ApexHunter

^Hey, thank you!!! Been a long time since i picked that piece up...however that bung for the turbo coolant line is pretty much front and center, and apparently my brain didn't do the math on that one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

theevozero

No problem. Glad I could help avoid confusion. Btw, nice parts, nice prices. Free bump.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned