The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: BW S256 NET

crimsondragon

I got a Borg Warner S256 non-extended trim turbo for sale. Upgraded to an extended trim so this baby has to go. It has roughly about 1k miles before I put the DSM down for repairs. That was Sept of 2009. Typical side to side, no in and out play. Turbo was oiled from the filter with a restrictor installed as recommended by Dave at Bullseye. Bolts up stock DSM style. Also includes a -10 oil drain adapter. $500 + shipping.

alansupra94

How much did you put down and when you say bolt you mean you can bolt it up assuming your manifold has an external wastegate.

Thanks,
Alan

crimsondragon

Can't tell you how much because I never tuned it to full potential. I had to put the dsm down for repairs. And yes it'll bolt onto any DSM style manifold provided you have an external wg on the manifold or the O2 housing.

vegeta1170

What's the difference between a non extended and an extended turbo?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned