The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant VR4 Green 297/1000, Toms River, NJ, $3500 OBO

whitetalon92

No, as far as the idle issue I believe its just something stupid such as adjusting setting in link for idle etc. The slave cylinder I have not replaced yet (part is bought already). Between lack of time since most my free time is spent with doctor visits and sh*t. The cold has also been a bit of a deterrent. Just to curtail any other inquiries about the issues listed I have no really gotten around to any of them mainly for the same reasons I listed above. Honestly though should all of the issues listed of been repaired by me the price would of been adjusted nor would it be this price. As is from my point of view I personally have spent enough on it, especially as I now have a different platform I prefer and always intended on getting. \

Should there be any other questions from anyone, please do not hesitate to ask I will respond as fast as I can. if there is a need for more pictures I will see what I can do to get them as fast as possible. There are other pictures on the site linked by the guy I bought the car from in this thread. It has pictures of the interior (fantastic looking), as well as pic of the stereo setup in the trunk (sounds great as well). Well that went on long enough, as I said any other questions just ask.

turbojew

Does the car have current inspection?

whitetalon92

Figure I would bump the thread. A lot has been going on and I have not been all that motivated. Still looking to sell it though, and didn't want to make a new thread to add to the clutter..

toybreaker

iconoclast
Please put your asking price in the thread title, as per the rules for this section.

Thanks!

whitetalon92

Sorry about that. Thought the asking price was in the first post still. Would of updated it sooner or at least tried to, but with the hurricane and where I actually live in Jersey, we just now well 5 minutes ago had the power come back up. Anyhow as far as trades go feel free to PM me them. Can't promise anything as ideally I would like to sell it and put a bit more into the turbo M. I may be interested in a trade/cash combo etc. As I said few things the M still needs well not need, but that I want. Really trying to sell this before I have to resort to parting it out.

Last edited:

whitetalon92

Giving this a little bump. As well as updating the price. Feel free to toss me some offers who knows, right? Anyhow it is looking as if I may part it out somewhat. Should anyone see things they would want feel free to PM me. Before I would go thru with the part out I would want a decent number of bigger things spoken for.

whitetalon92

Just giving this another bump. Been sick/other crap so I got a bit more lazy on keepin up the thread. Plus I hate seeing constant bumps for not reason /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Anyhow texts are fine would probably be better to be honest. Even if not immediate I can get you a response to said questions etc...Email would also be fine if unable to PM me.

Phone Number---(732)300-6011

[email protected]

turbojew

Has the idle issue and slave cylinder been fixed yet?

whitetalon92

Giving it a bump again. Nothing has really changed. As I tried saying in the first post texts or PM or even email would be best. Where I currently live my cell service is not the greatest. Texts are ideal because of this, especially for asking questions. I would hate to disconnect on someone a few times during a call when they are just trying to get some info about the vehicle. Obviously once it gets a bit more serious Ill make sure we can talk on the phone or even in person depending on your location.

Cell - 732-300-6011
Email- [email protected]

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts