The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant VR4 Green 297/1000, Toms River, NJ, $3500 OBO

whitetalon92

I'm listing my 1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR4. The reason for selling is simply no time for it or DSM's anymore. Have gotten into a turbo E36 M3
ASKING
. -3500 O/B/O

Mod List:
Stock longblock with around 80k on it. (Bought the motor off Nate)(compression numbers are 155-156 across the board)
60-1 garret turbine w/ mitsu exaust housin
ACT 2600 Clutch (basically new less then 1k miles)
Stock resurfaced flywheel
bosch spark plug wires with new NGK bpr7es plugs
removed 4ws system and lines installed 4 bolt rear with axles and LSD
relocated battery to trunk
walbro 255 hp fuel pump w/ rewire kit
white line front and rear sway bars
white line front and rear strut tower bars
Front and rear powerstop rotors and metalmaster pads
SS brake lines
1g steering wheel
2g mas
Kenwood DVD player and drop down dvd screen in the rear
Custom Seude and leather interior with embroidered VR-4 in the front and back seats w/ Starion head rests
Apexi AVCR -works intermitently (may need to be repaired by Apexi)
Autometer mech oil pressure guage
Autometer egt guage w/ TRE egt probe
Autometer Boost guage in odometer cluster also comes with the stock cluster
powder coated engine mounts w/ prothane inserts
HKS SSQV BOV
Powder coated wiper arms and trim
Polyurethane A- arm bushings
Aeromotive FPR
-6 an fittings and SS fuel line from tank to fuel rail
Ported SBR exhaust manifold
3in turbo back exhaust with ceramic coated 2.5in O2 housing
DSM link V2
AEM Wide-band O2
Tires replaced
*upgraded black* ISC
Wheel bearings replaced
Igniter replaced
New Mitsu OEM oil pan
Custom FMIC with 2.5 pipes and core dimensions 24x12x3 with 3in end tanks
FIC 850 injectors

THE BAD

1. Power Steering Leak, from what I can tell the lines started to rust out.
2. Back Passenger door has a dent/crease from what looks as though it can be repaired quite easily and cheaply. never had it checked out as it did not bother me at all.
3. Idle issue that I am working on as the car is for sale.
4. MAY need clutch slave cylinder replaced, replaced with extended rod and adjusted and car will shift fine normally. Does fight you should you try to rip thru gears. (Including replacement with sale, if I cant get around to getting it installed)
5. The only other bad I can really say that I can think of is paint oxidation on hood,roof, and trunk spoiler(typical spots and somewhat easily replaceable)

If you should have any questions either PM me here, ask in the thread or feel free to text at 732-300-6011.

Some pics

Last edited:

whitetalon92

Quoting transparentdsm:
wow really nice car, if i had the money i would come get it now. GLWS

Thank you, your comment is much appreciated.

whitetalon92

No, when the motor was timed stock turbo cams were used. should anyone be skeptical, I can include another set of stock turbo cams I have from a previous dsm I owned. Any other questions, let me know.

As well as a Price Bump 3900 O/B/O

Last edited:

twonineseven

I really miss this car, free bump for a fun car to drive.

original post with pics of the custom interior

click,f12,&Words=&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Main=841092&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=6592&daterange=1&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post841092

Last edited:

whitetalon92

New Years day bump. Looking to move the car soon, a few things the M3 needs that I wish to get done. Before I can do all that the vr4 has to go. So if anyone is interested in the car toss me a offer. Worse I can say is no, but as long as its not some obscene offer IE 2 bazooka bubblegum and a lollipop we may be able to come to some agreement. Looking forward to hear from forum members as I have no real desire to sell it to someone who is not a member or has no clue about the car. As stated in the first post any questions or concerns I can address just let me know, and I will respond as fast and prompt as I can. Take care and Have a good new year.

whitetalon92

Feeling a bit better, can contact me or him both can answer questions. So feel free to pm or text.

1.Andrew
2.732-300-6011 - text would be preferable

Should for some reason, you are unable to get a hold of me you can still get a hold of my friend. Though unless something happens, I should respond promptly or as promptly as I am able. Thanks again.

His contact info

1.Anthony
2.732-300-2952 - text preferable

Last edited:

turbojew

nice car would love to buy it as im in howell but i cant seem to sell my 89 starion.

whitetalon92

Thanks for the compliment. Keep me up to date on your on your starion sale. Who knows depending on how long you may sell yours and be able to pick up mine. Good luck, and thanks again for the compliments.

turbojew

my dad is looking for a car and has 2500 to spend....maybe we can work something out.....

whitetalon92

Giving it a bump...Also adding that I would be interested in trades + some cash. Not looking for a even trade though, have some things I have some small things I have to do so even trade is just not in the cards.

turbojew

Fix the idle issue? Still offering the 99 Sable fully loaded and some cash.

turbojew

Have you fixed the idle issue and the slave cylinder?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts