The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Brand new oakley polarized fuel cell $85 SOLD

spooling92vr4

I just got these in the mail today. they are awesome glasses, unfortunatley I have a small face and took a leap of faith in buying these and they just dont look right.. they have the matte black frame w/ gray polarized lens. they go for 150 bucks off the oakley website, Im willing to part with them for 85 shipped via paypal. check them out on oakley's website here pm or email with any questions

Last edited:

blacksheep

Man, they look too similar to my gascans...Else, I would be all over them. I have set of Gas S in brown with brown lens - if you want which are designed for small face. I also have the oil rigs in Olive Green which are for larger faces.

spooling92vr4

The fives are the only thing that seems to fit my face. I had the gascan s and they also were slightly larger, these lenses are a little more round than the gascans.

mistaVR4

Good choice bro! That is a great deal! I was about ready to snatch those up.....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned