The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: AT&T Unlimited Data Plan For Sale - $450

BrandonEchols

I offer you GRANDFATHERED UNLIMITED DATA 3G/4G/LTE.
This data plan will never be out again.

I have an AT&T cellular plan that is grandfathered into the unlimited data plan for smartphones ($30/month + whatever voice plan you need).
I have had this line for over 7 years, I have a company phone so I do not need it anymore.
No phone or any devices are included in this plan.

I will transfer ownership of this account to the winning bidder through the AT&T website and turn over all information to them.

Check the AT&T website about transferring ownership of wireless accounts. It is legal.
Get the account and change the number. You now have an unlimited plan for data.

Again grandfathered plans with unlimited data are no longer available. This is a very rare account.

I can take cashiers check/USPS money order, paypal (gifted) or credit card (credit card charge is 3.5%)
Call or text Brandon at 909-90748seven4, PM me here, or use the MailTo: link in my profile.

G

Staff member
Uhm, I have a unlimited data plan for $20 a month grandfathered from the first iphone. How much can I get for that?

twonineseven

I work for at&t and when I did my ToBR (transfer of billing responsibility) it tried to make me change to a tiered plan. And now sometimes when we do a ToBR in store it removes the unlimited and makes you choose a tiered plan.

Gabor

I used to have the grandfathered in data plan but one day AT&T decided that I use to much data and bumped me to the higher price.
When I bitched they said sorry but unlimited is limited to 3GB and I've used twice as much.
So I told them to piss off and canceled my account with them.
I've heard some people ended up the same way and some took this to court and a few even win.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned