The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Mid-2010 17" Unibody MacBook Pro - 2.53 Core i5 - 8GB Ram - 640GB HD

BrandonEchols

I have here for sale a mid-2010 17" MacBook Pro, glossy screen.
This was a MC024LL/A model, which came with 4GB of memory, and a 500GB HDD - both of which have been upgraded, it now has 8 gigs of ram and a 640GB Hard Drive.
This is an amazing machine, and I've never needed more than this could give me, but I'm considering moving to a different machine now for work.
This machine was purchased in September, and has been well cared for ever since, blown out with compressed air and cleaned regularly.
For a person looking for a graphic design machine, this is perfect.

The ExpressCard slot lets you run an eSATA adaptor for an external drive or raid configuration, and is loads faster than firewire…and if you need a SD slot, no problem, that's just a small adaptor away as well.
This is the 6, 1 iteration of the MBP, 2.53GHZ Intel Core i5 CPU with the 3MB L3 Cache.
This also has the dual graphics card layout: an Intel HD Graphics card for regular usage and an NVIDIA GeForce 330M GT with 512MB of DEDICATED graphic memory. Definitely a great setup.
It also features automatic graphics switching based on use - start using a graphic intensive application that exceeds the integrated cards capabilities, and the machine will seamlessly switch to the more powerful card.

It is also under AppleCare protection warranty until September 10, 2013. AppleCare covers all phone service and support, as well as a 2-year extension on the standard 1 year warranty.
There is nearly $3,000 into this machine’s hardware alone, here’s a quick cost breakdown:

MacBook Pro - $2299

8GB ram - $200

640GB HDD - $105

AppleCare - $349

Total - $2953

For the buyer, this will come with a fresh copy of Snow Leopard pre-installed.
I also have lots of creative software, and will pre-install any software I have that the buyer would like - this includes:

• Adobe CS5 Master collection (this is the entire collection, including PhotoShop, Illustrator, Flash, DreamWeaver, FireWorks, etc.)

• Adobe LightRoom 3

• Adobe Acrobat X Pro

• onOne Plug-in Suite 5.1 (this is a set of very useful plug-ins for PhotoShop CS5, which includes Genuine Fractals 6, PhotoTools 2.5, PhotoFrame 4.5, FocalPoint 2, Mask Pro 4 and PhotoTune 3)

• Aperture 3

• AutoCad 2011

• Microsoft Office for Mac 2011

• Toast 10 Titanium

• TurboTax 2010

• All GarageBand jampacks (if you’d like to make some music in your spare time)

I have more software also, but those are the bigger titles.
I’m hoping to get $2500 total for the package, but am willing to hear offers from all seriously interested parties.
I have all the original disks, manuals (for the computer and the AppleCare plan), and the box that will go with it.
If you're interested, please feel free to reply by email, or to call / text Brandon at (210) 842-5153
Thanks for looking and God Bless.

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

Screenshot2011-02-27at32841AM.png

Last edited:

alansupra94

I will see if I can stir some interest in my friends/area. I know they love those Macs around here.

onesickcrx

Aem says you cant use these for there ems's... but you can so for those of you that have AEM you can look into buying this also /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

alansupra94

What why not? If you ran a windows partition I am sure it would work.

BrandonEchols

I don't use an AEM EMS, but I do run Windows in a virtual machine, and it works just like any other machine running Windows.

onesickcrx

Quoting alansupra94:
What why not? If you ran a windows partition I am sure it would work.

Thats what I do works great

alansupra94

Everyone I talked too already has one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Have you thought about egay or rapelist?

BrandonEchols

Sold locally.
Thanks for the space, Hertz.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned