The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 galant vr4 417/1000 Milwaukee WI, 2500 o.b.o

trexn8

Man why are you parting out a straight car?

MellowVR4

idk whos car that white car is. The reason why im parting out because this car has its share of uncool history, and its time for its life to end. not to many people part out kensigton grey color cars out to much because theirs not that many to begin with. so my loss is other owners gain.

4G63_GSR

please share uncool history.

maroonmetallic

I wish I could trade you for my nile black roller, but I dont think thats possible.

MellowVR4

Quoting 4G63_GSR:
please share uncool history.

LOL well i belive this car has bin in a front end collision years ago. and dont think its bin running right since then. I already took a bunch of stuff off the car and am gona take some pics today and post it up with prices.

4G63_GSR

good luck with the part out.

MellowVR4

now posted on the for sale section. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned