The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 957/1000 VR4 WI $3000

Very rare Galant VR4 number 957 of 1000. Car has the following installed or will include with the purchase
The good
-16G turbo
-Tubular Manifold
-3" Fujitsubo catback
-Apexi turbo timer
-KYB AGX Shocks w/ unknown springs
-Autometer boost gauge
-K&N air filter
-New radiator
-HKS BOV
-Nippon Rims(Buddy Club P1 QF knockoffs)
-steel braided brake lines
-whiteline f&r swaybars
The bad
-various dents and scratches(very little rust mostly all on the front lip of the hood)
-rear passenger seat upper stitching seperated
-exhaust leak between exhaust manifold and head
-clutch slips above stock boost(will included brand new Exedy Racing Stg 1 clutch kit)
-tranny is notchy getting into reverse
-boost leak(just never got around to doing a boost leak test, simple fix)
-puffs alittle smoke until warmed up under boost, normal driving won't puff one single bit)
-rear driver side caliper is frozen
-missing both rear dogleg trim pieces
-clear coat on spoiler has seen better days
-4WS is inop, line leaking coming off of the rack
-A/C is inop, everything is there but just never checked to see whats wrong
It looks bad from what I listed but just being up front and honest. The car starts up and gets me to work everyday with no issues. I haven't checked lately what it has on clock but I think right around 150k. I'm up for cash or trades. I'm open to alot of stuff...trucks...cars...No don't offer me like a geo metro. Been there done that. lol. [email protected] for faster replies
DSCN2844.jpg

DSCN2843.jpg

DSCN2838.jpg

DSCN2919.jpg

DSCN2918.jpg

sorry i didnt get back to you sooner but ill take it bro lol check your pm's...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts