The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Rolling chassis #517/2000 - Milwaukee, WI $1500

I have a very complete rolling chassis for sale. All it needs is a drivetrain and ECU. I am looking to get $1500 for it. Body is decent with the only rust areas being the inside edges of the doors and the typical spot on the leading edge of the hood above the driver's headlight, there is some clearcoat peeling as well. Interior is complete and in good shape. Pics can be seen here: click

A steering wheel is included, just not shown in the pics. The stereo stuff and gauges are not included. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. The car is located just outside Milwaukee, WI.

Last edited by a moderator:

Is my price too high??? Nobody looking for a roller anymore??? I was hoping I wouldn't have to completely strip it to make my money back...

One last bump before she gets stripped. I don't want to do this, but no one seems to want to save her as is.

Last time up, then she gets stripped. I had a buyer and they backed out at the last minute. I want this thing out of my garage. $1300, come get it and save this one!

sh*t, why don't i get offers like this in Europe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Hell, i would even drive 400 miles for it!!! Come on, someone pick this up, nice price!!

It's looking that way. If I don't have a real offer for the complete roller by Friday, the parting will start.

LILEVO

Price too high :p Work a deal? Payments?

Last chance before I start parting. I don't want to hear any complaints from anyone once it goes under the knife. Someone make me an offer and save 517!

Everyone with VR-4's like this, do a massive "shipment" of your cars to the Netherlands. Will buy them all for this kind of price!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Seriously, those prices are really low, compared to our prices for a VR4.....

But back ontopic, SOMEONE pick this up!!! Interested in parts too, PM-ed the seller, but its far better, if someone picks it up, and 'brings it back to life'!!!!!!!!

maroonmetallic

I'd be interested in a couple months, but w/ reloaction due to my job, I cant get another car right now.

GL on the sale!
-Shawn

LILEVO

You can keep it at my house for free if you dont have room for it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts