The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Tein Front Camber Plates **Group Buy**

prove_it

I think I have an idea of what santa will be putting under my tree this year, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

prove_it

Just got my plates in the mail! Right in time for christmas too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Looks great, only one problem though....

I didn't get any stickers....

BrandonEchols

Yeah, well I didn't get any fuckin' plates... does anyone have any way to get in touch with Garfield other than his email, cause I haven't heard anything from him that way, and I want some answers or I'll be contacting the local law enforcement and pressing the issue further.
Show your face, GW.

I sent both you guys the tracking info for your plates. Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay. That completes all the orders.

BrandonEchols

**UPDATE**

Garfield came through!
Sorry I doubted you brother, but you had me worried for a spell there.
My plates arrived today and look great.
Happy to have GW back, and looking forward to doing more business with him in the future!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned