The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2001 Diamante vr-x seats

4wheelsqueal

Had these installed in 555/2000. When i found them, i posted a thread about them in the general topics on here(search vr-x to see the thread). Sold all my galants and now these are for sale. vr-x in embossed on both seats. These are not easy to find! Very small scuffs in a few spots and the leather is pulling awat on the top on the drivers side power controls. Good shape overall, no issues with them at all. Asking $50.00 picked up. Will ship but buyer would pay all shipping costs. If i can't sell them in a month, will pull the leather off the seats and junk the rest.

4wheelsqueal

Anyone intrested?

spooln4fun

Are these a direct bolt on for the galants? Or would these bolt in a 2g? I think they would look good in there.

EMX5636

Would also like to know about the fitment in a GVR4.

Bump for you because you're on the other side of the country and shipping would be tons of $$$. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

citymunky

^^^ Not with Grayhound /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

maroonmetallic

He had these installed in one of the VR-4's that he had.
I think he has pictures of them installed, but I'm not too sure.

Free BUMP for an awesome seller. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

-Shawn

4wheelsqueal

These are almost a direct bolt-in for a galant vr4. Three of the four bolts line up perfectly but the third needs to be abjusted. As i stated in the beginning of this thread, there is a thread in the general topics about these seats installed in one of my vr4's. Search under diamante vr-x seat to find it. They may work in an eclipse but being they are sedan seats, they dont fold foward enough to allow access to the back seat. Thanks for the bump, shawn!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned