The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 20' Enclosed trailer $2500 Indianapolis, In. SOLD

rdomeck

For sale is my 1995 20' enclosed Haulmark Race trailer. I have known this trailer since it was brand new and I purchased it from the original owner about 12 years ago. It is in great shape mechanically. Has good tires and good aluminum wheels. It has a ramp door as well as a door on the left side to make it easier to get in and out of while loading a car. It also has a work bench up front with cabinet storage. There is also a winch for pulling cars in as well as an awning and an electric tongue winch. Has LED lights all around Thats all the good stuff.

Now for the bad. I hit something with it a couple of years ago and it punched a whole in the siding at the back. It's a smaller hole and I haven't bothered to fix it manly because it has been kept indoors for the last couple of years and it doesn't leak any water when parked outside. The winch needs a new switch installed. right now you have to touch the wires together to operate the winch. also one of the hinges to the ramp door is broken and needs replaced. I have the awning that is not attached. It needs a new cover so I removed the frame so it wouldn't get damaged.

This trailer still has plenty of life left in it. It has been on a few road trips this year. Once to Travis City Michigan and about 5 or 6 trips to Louisville and back. It has two Dexter axles under it with good brakes on both. Has a good new battery for operating the winch and tongue jack. My business is starting in on a large project here in the next month and we are going to purchase a new one. That is the only reason for me selling this one!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned