The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Mini race trailer for sale - $450 Des Moines, Iowa

blacksheep

Sorry, I put the ad here as it made more sense, feel free to move it if need be...

This is a nifty little car trailer for sale. It consists of a single axle trailer with an almost new DeeZee diamond plated aluminum tool box custom-ordered in black, equipped with dampers on the lid, so it will never slam shut with the wind etc. I used it for transporting 4 wheels and tires when I raced my car. In the tool box, I could carry my jack, jack stands, tools, a cooler and such. You just strap down the tires and off you go. The trailer is in excellent condition with minimal use. The rear frame has rubber stoppers, so you can stand it up vertically up against a wall when it is not in use. The wheel bearings have been recently greased and come with zerk fittings so it is an easy affair. This trailer can be used for other purposes, the tool box can be removed and you can use it for other purposes. It comes with a spare tire. It is equipped with tailights and a harness. The hitch comes with a lock as well. The toolbox alone cost a hefty amount, not to mention added cost of the trailer. I don't have much use anymore and it takes up space. Thanks for looking!

trailer3.jpg

trailer2a.jpg

trailer2.jpg

trailer1.jpg

trailer4.jpg

trailer5.jpg

trailer6.jpg

3rdstrikedsm

Damn I need this!! Why do I have to be so far away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3rdstrikedsm

Haha it would cost me 600 in fuel to get there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif If you know anybody with a hitch coming to Orlando let me know as I would love to take this off your hands!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
How the hell do I fit my car on there?

mountaineerjeff

the car is mounted vertically on the trailer for aerodynamic reasons...

Ive been meaning to build one of these for a while now, glws

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned