The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2 Green 1992 VR-4 rims FREEE +other stuff. GONE!!!

rgeier11

One is in good condition, the other has a lot of scars from a blown tire. One has a tire, one tire is flat. These are free to anyone that wants to meet me at my house.

I can deny giving these to anyone for any reason. PM for details. Location is less that 10mins from O'Hare airport or Woodfield Mall.

Last edited:

2of9

I will actually be IN Chicago this coming up Monday and Tuesday for vacation. Do you have any pictures of it?

rgeier11

Nah. One is for sure awesome and good, the other is going to have rash. If you don't want one, just leave it with me and I'll dump it. I'm on vacation until August 14th, so I'll be home all day everyday.

IncorpoRatedX

Ian was out in chicago two days ago, with your old galant even. Guess he never remembered to get ahold of you haha.

I'll remind him if he's going out there sometime soon to grab them, or i have some free time, maybe i'll come pick them up.

rgeier11

Awesome, I'm glad to hear it is getting around for him.

I'll just hold on to these for next time. I may even have two more in the shed. It could be a total of 4 free wheels.

rgeier11

Everything is gone. You guys missed out, gave away a bunch of goodies.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned