The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1996 18" full car trailer 1200$ NJ/PA area:SOLD

transparentdsm

so i bought it to haul my laser from tahoe to pa where i am now and i want to sell it. make offers and stuff on it. really need it gone. i want to fix my galant and this could be the finishing touches for me. it has dual axels and 4 good tires on it. comes with loading ramps and brand new lights on the back, 3 sheets of metal layed down so the tires arent sitting on the wood floor underneath. its wired right now for just tail and brake lights but if you were to by a 7 pin-out for it it would also have brakes. 1200 or best offer, im also willing to deliver it, for a small fee, from my home in Bushkill, PA to my job down in Haskell, NJ, there are about 4 or 5 different ways i can go to work so a lot of areas can be on my way.

Last edited:

147/1000

Would love to have if you were In my area.

citymunky

me too if I have space for one. GLWS.

transparentdsm

thanks guys, i dont wanna sell it but i want another vr4 so i have to save... this is a good starting point. 1375/2000 ended up getting rod knock after 800 miles of me driving it like a little lady to make sure there wasnt anything wrong with it, guess there was something wrong. now i just want a bone stocker for driving.

alansupra94

My parents would murder me if I bought this lol. Isn't enough room for this while I am living in the city.

Last edited:

transparentdsm

i mean i do still have it alan, if your interested..... i found a vr4 out in michigan im in love with so someone please take this off my hands...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned