The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

front bumper

prove_it

Yes I did post on parts wanted for a front bumper already, but what I want to ask is does anyone know of any other sources for front bumpers besides ebay? I am trying to find a jdm front for a decent price.

G

Staff member
Depends on your budget.

deez

I got mine from ebay, the seller is everspring sports. It was a good transaction, and got it quick from Malaysia. They have a sweet RS on there now for "best offer"
click

Last edited:

ktmrider

^^ Everspring is who GW suggests.
Suggestion, use the "Offer" choice. Lots of times you can get the price cut down, especially since the economic downturn has put the hurt on many aftermarket sellers.

Last edited:

prove_it

Quoting G:
Depends on your budget.

Well I just rebuilt the engine and added tons of goodies, and on friday somehow the rear tires locked up in a turn which resulted in kissing a tree.

yea.

Budget is tight, but since the front needs work now, why spend money on a us bumper when I can just spend a little more for a jdm.
I'm just looking for the best deal.

Quoting ktmrider:
^^ Everspring is who GW used until they started bypassing him.
Suggestion, use the "Offer" choice. Lots of times you can get the price cut down, especially since the economic downturn has put the hurt on many aftermarket sellers.

Let me clear this up:
Everspring (Walter) is a good guy. If you send him an offer, just let him know that Garfield Wright referred you. The other ebay seller that things didn't work out with is Imex Global (Charles). I do advise everyone not to buy jdm hoods off ebay because they're usually never pkg'd properly & will almost always be damaged upon receipt.

ktmrider

Quoting Garfield Wright:
Let me clear this up:
Everspring (Walter) is a good guy. If you send him an offer, just let him know that Garfield Wright referred you.

Whoops, so sorry for the mistake. Edited my post to reflect the proper info.

jepherz

Staff member
Quoting deez:
I got mine from ebay, the seller is everspring sports. It was a good transaction, and got it quick from Malaysia. They have a sweet RS on there now for "best offer"
click

That's not an RS.

mistaVR4

That really a pretty darn good deal! Having the projector fogs in mint shape with complete end trim pieces that aren't cracked or missing are worth close to $250 alone......Eventhough it's not an RS.....

prove_it

great deal indeed. However, I still have to rebuild the car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned