The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

fresh meat

LIV4PSI

Welcome. Shortened rear bumper looks good

Last edited:

transparentdsm

thats a good looking car, what color? is there any tuning equipment in the car? or maybe upgrades without a chip? that shouldn't be on the bumper..

What do you mean by shortened bumper? As far as upgrades it has intake, exhaust, DSMlink, fmic, struts and springs, 6800cc injectors, and a ported 14b. Yeah I know that black shouldn't be on the bumper. The car has not been tuned and is set to run rich

Jesus_Negros

Where are people finding these clean BG cars?

mitsuturbo

Yeah, i suppose it would run rich with 6800cc injectors. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh I know they are way too big. I had an option from the guy I bought it from to have stock or those, so I chose those lol

BpuVR4

wow, March must be the month...congrats! also is it me or are the badges in the wrong spots

JondoeVR4

Welcome, Jondoe and 852 here. Glad to see these cars kicking about!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts