The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Forced Performance race exhaust manifold on sale $225!

Okayplayer

I just wanted to throw this out there. Forced Performance is having a tax season sale, and I just got a race exhaust manifold for $225 shipped. It's official
img.php

Wow that's a good price! By any chance did they say how long the sale will be for? End of the month or until mid april?

TylerAdamson

Don't forget the hardware when ordering. You'll need two of the shorter bolts from the Evo in order to bolt the turbo to the manifold.

alansupra94

Anyone tell me the benefits of this? I don't see a external wastegate? Is it beefer?

Okayplayer

My buddy has one, and I compared it to the 2g mani that he was replacing, and it is beefier, a lot more open, smoother and it'll flow a lot better.

SmoothCustomer

If you're going to get the hardware make sure you call! Apparently if you add anything besides the manifold to your cart it ends up charging you shipping (assuming shipping is free on this sale). I made the mistake of not calling because it was the middle of the night and I was worried the sale might end so I added the hardware and everything and just paid the $30 shipping (still way less than full price). I emailed them asking if they could just refund the shipping and they basically told me to GFMS which sucked considering that everyone raves about their customer service.

Last edited:

RedTwo

They're also selling Evo3 16G's for 499 shipped (again) and confusingly have two listings for FP Greens one list has $999 (external gated) and 1099 internally gated and ther other listing has $1299?

beaner

XA8Uv.jpg

They've been cheaper many times before.

Alan- I don't think FP will ever sell a manifold with a wg option before the turbo.

Okayplayer

Are you talking about the turbos or the manifolds?

shredder2010

Yeah I paid $175 shipped with the gaskets from them before christmas

Okayplayer

So how do you like it? Can you tell the difference?

codeofdastreets

When fp had a christmas it was 180 shipped with gaskets, but 225 is good, especially for the best flowing dsm cast manifold out there.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned