The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

fog lights

thecannoliman121

All I want to know is how to change my fog light bulbs on my car. They have been out and I love how my car looks with them. Just don't want to brake anything. Thanks

Barnes

Does this mean you drive around with your foglights on when it isn't foggy outside?

prove_it

That's why they are projector lenses.....

Barnes

I hope so. I'm not too familar with the fog light housings. That and I've never been driving and seen a GVR4 heading my way with the foglights on.

I just get sick of all the idiots around here driving with their foglights on when it is completely clear out side blinding the crap out of me.

James

Hopefully I never drive past you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

prove_it

You can also mod the stock fog lamps to have a yellow projector.
A little how to.

I don't think there is a how to on this. But that gives you the idea.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts

Recent Classifieds Listings