The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Finally, after 10 years of ownership.... w00t update

turbowop

I just got a Safelite replacement. The windshield that came out wasn't an MMC either. All the other glass in my car is still factory though. The one they installed still has all the same tinting across the top and the black that runs around the outside. Looks just like the old one and the PPG that's in 503. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I don't know the part number for the chrome trim. I have CAPS but I'm lazy and don't feel like looking for it. Call up the dealer and ask. They should be able to find it fairly quick.

BTW, I just finished putting the car back together and washed all the dust off her. Paint is a perfect match. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Damnit, my girlfriend went to Chicago for a week long seminar and took my camera with her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif This is the best I could do at dusk with my Blackberry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned