The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: VR4 Starter Sub Harness

TylerAdamson

I'm finishing up 934 after 2 and a half years of ownership and realized today that I have the wrong starter harness. PM me or text me on my cell phone 6414554868. I'm looking to get one by mid week so I can get the car running for the first time since I've owned it.

TylerAdamson

Surely one of you guys parting out cars has one sitting around. I move in two weeks and would like to be able to drive my car onto the trailer.

TylerAdamson

Beuller?!?!?! I'll even take just a pig tail or even just the correct plug if anyone has that.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
What plug do you need Tyler?

TylerAdamson

The plug that mates the sub harness to the main harness. That appears to be the only different plug between the DSM and VR4 sub harness'.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
If it is the one shown in another thread (need a three pin triangular one instead of a four pin square one) I have those connector housings and you can pull your pins and put them in a new housing.

TylerAdamson

I'll check tomorrow and make sure that's the right one. I'll let you know as soon as I can confirm 100%.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned